Humbled Housewife

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello!

Welcome to my blog!  I don't know what I've gotten myself into.  I am constantly surfing the internet searching for ways to make my life easier and thought I'd pass it on. I hope to share lots of ideas and even get some feedback from readers.  I will definitely read comments and welcome any thoughts or questions.  It might take a few days for me to get the hang of this, but I promise to try my best and start posting right away.

I love to cook and try new recipes and plan on sharing some of my favorites.  I am also a 'neat freak' and like things clean and in order.  It drives my family crazy sometimes, but I'm sure they appreciate it anyway.

One thing I am not is crafty.  It's quite unfortunate and I wish I were, but I'm not!  So if you're looking for crafty, I'm very sorry.  I'm sure I can lead you to someone who is though.  In fact, I know a few gals with blogs who are very crafty and creative and I will share them with you once I get going.  Maybe I can learn a thing or two as well. ; )

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

~Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment