Humbled Housewife

Monday, April 2, 2012

I was inspired today!  A friend of mine shared a link that caught my eye.  I clicked on it and was brought to tears almost immediately.  Her dear cousin turned 40 today and is celebrating in an amazing and unusual way. She has asked for anyone and everyone who reads her story to perform a random act of kindness today in honor of her 40th birthday. 

You can find her wish here: www.my40thbirthdaywish.com

It reminded me of a post I read on a blog not too long ago about a young mom of two who did something very similar on her birthday.  I also cried reading her blog.  She is a hero in my book!  You can read her story here: http://ticklestogiggles.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-birthday-was-awesome.html

It brings a smile to my face seeing these acts of kindness performed.  I'm getting excited for summer vacation when my kids and I can do some fun things for strangers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment